I wanted to share glimpses of our Sunday fun day. Our day started with early service at our beloved Epic Church of San Francisco. The sermon today was really good and very focused on marriage. You can check it out here, if you'll like. We headed to the Mission to hang out and get some drinks before meeting our friends for a tapas lunch. Description of photos below:
- A goofie son.
- Papi's iced coffee
- A sneaky little girl.
- Mark Jacinto kissing Eliana<3
- two cutie pies in dresses.
- Manchego cheese, patatas bravas deliciousness and more at Picaro tapas restaurant.
- Sautéed veggies. I have been craving lots of them!
- 2 families joined together in the name of friendship, despite tired toddlers.
This day was wonderful, it had the right combo for a Sunday: church community, awesome friends, delicious food, rest, running endorphins and a laid back evening.